All authors who have registered under student category must bring a valid institute id proof.
Please click here to download final list of registered participants in ICBEST 2018.
- Guidelines for poster preparation and presentation
- Poster Dimension: 36 width X 44 height inches, Portrait slide.
- The paper title and all authors details should be at the top of the poster.
- A brief introduction, objectives, methods, results, conclusions, and references (make sure this information is presented in a logical and clear sequence).
- The entire poster layout should be readable from six to ten feet away
- The presenter is required to stand by the poster during the scheduled poster session to answer questions from attendees.
- Guidelines for Oral presentation
- Maximum number of slides allowed is 15.
- Authors should give more focus on objectives, methods, result and discussion.
- Authors will get 10 minutes to present their work followed by 2 minutes of query session.
- Authors should submit their PPT to the concerned faculty/volunteer before session starts.
- Accommodation is only for student participants.
- Accommodation may be arranged on request in Institute boys hostel and girls hostel for boys and girls respectively.
- The rates will vary from Rs. 200-400 per person on shared basis.
- Please fill the following details and mail it to Dr. Nishant Kumar Singh (email@example.com)
Phone no.: 7905733489/ 7800098150.
Name of participant:
No. of Persons:
Check-in date and time:
Check-out date and time:
- Based on their request, cash payment will be taken at the time of registration.
- Those who have requested for accommodation earlier should resend the same to above mentioned mail id.
- The participants must assure the type of accommodation by calling on above mentioned phone number.
We look forward to welcome you at NIT Raipur.